The Greatness Blog
Tiktok Marketing Trends | MFG
Tik Tok: The Revolution in Social Media Marketing
TikTok has recently grown into one of the most successful social media platforms for users worldwide. But, many people do not understand why this is the case? Let us talk about TikTok marketing and why it matters for companies looking for social media marketing trends.
TikTok has had over 1 billion users ever since its launch back in 2016. What’s more interesting is that TikTok claims that it has over another billion active users on the platform. This is an extraordinary number, and the kind of exposure creators can get is quite promising. Many people think getting into the platform is difficult, but that is not the case.
Many people wish to become a part of TikTok because they understand what it means to have huge exposure to their marketing tactics. TikTok is large enough to have an audience right away. This makes it the perfect time for TikTok marketing trends ad adoption. We suggest you stop waiting because the time is now. You can use the platform to understand why it is here to stay.
Why is TikTok different than any other social media?
People are also talking about how TikTok is different from other mainstream social media platforms that you will come across. Following are some of the pointers that make it unique compared to other social media sources you can find:
- Increased creative opportunities
- Exposure to audience
- Content creation ease and options
- Different from the rest
- Does not have an age boundary
Tik Tok and Creator Investment
Understanding the Tik Tok Audience
- 25% of TikTok’s active user accounts in the U.S. are people aged 10-19.
- 22.4% of TikTok’s active user accounts in the U.S. are 20-29.
- 21.7% of TikTok’s active user accounts in the U.S. are 30-39.
- 20.3% of TikTok’s active user accounts in the U.S. are 40-49.
- 11% of TikTok’s active user accounts in the U.S. are 50+.
- 53% of TikTok users in the USA are between ages 30 and over.