How To Maximize Your Holiday Sales With Spectrum Reach “Support Local” Campaign (For FREE)
The holiday season can impact small business owners tremendously. In fact, experts predict that holiday spending this year to accumulate $1.147 billion to $1.152 billion in sales.
If you’re starting to prepare your business for the holiday season, you will love this opportunity that Spectrum Reach is bringing to support small business owners to maximize holiday sales!
And yes, it’s FREE!
Rebuild My Town Texas: Join Spectrum’s Support Local Campaign
This is a BIG OPPORTUNITY for you, and FREE! Yep, we love FREE!
Spectrum Reach will be running over $1,000,000 in advertising (across tv, digital, social media) in each individual market to drive consumers to the local mosaic landing page and to promote shopping local this holiday season. Each individual market landing page will include the interactive mosaic and messaging supporting the benefits and importance of shopping local businesses.
All participating businesses will receive:
- A link to the finished mosaic to post on their website or social media page.
- A free ‘mosaic image & top reasons to shop local this holiday season’ window cling/poster for their locations.
- Select participating current key clients will also be tagged on our free “support local business” taggable commercial.
- Business name listing and website link on our local mosaic landing page.
- A free finished mosaic jigsaw puzzle.
Why You Should Join Spectrum’s Support Local Campaign
- You’ll get a listing for your business on your town’s Support Local directory.
- You’ll get visibility in front of your potential clients- consumers who are looking to support local business owners.
- You have nothing to lose!
How To Enter?
- Go to the link in BIO, click the “Support Local” tap.
- Complete the form.
- Add your business photo to the mosaic and choose to be featured in our Support Local directory.
Listing must be completed before 11/8, but enter now before you forget!
I’ve partnered up with Spectrum Reach to spread the news!
Go ahead and complete your listing, and share this post with every small business owner you know!